Our Events Calendar
If you’re having trouble, please try clearing your browser cache. Here’s how.
Click “list” to view all events by list, or events by day
- This event has passed.
Event Series: Mental Health Housing and Navigation Days – 2023
Mental Health Housing and Navigation Days – 2023
April 18 @ 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Need help figuring out mental health resources and how to access available services in York Region and South Simcoe?
Once a month you can book a 60-minute appointment to meet with a case manager so that you can get help with:
- filling out initial applications for financial assistance programs such as Ontario Works (OW), Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP), housing applications
- finding information about available community resources, such as, free counselling options, local programs, where to access shelter, food, furniture, community meals, etc.
- finding information on supportive housing options in York Region
- getting connected to ministry-funded services such as Developmental Services Ontario Central East Region (DSO CER),
- requesting short-term supports via Streamlined Access, and much more!
Sessions will be conducted over the phone. Appointments are for anyone 16 years and older who does not currently have case management support.