Our Events Calendar
If you’re having trouble, please try clearing your browser cache. Here’s how.
Click “list” to view all events by list, or events by day
- This event has passed.
Foundational Family Services
April 25 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
This one-hour webinar is for family members who live in York region or Simcoe County and want to learn more about OAP-funded “Foundational Family Services”, including eligibility and how to find service providers.
Presented in partnership with agencies who are part of the York Simcoe Autism Network (YSAN). The following service providers will be discussed:
- Catulpa Community Support Services
- Centre of Behaviour Health Sciences for Children and Families
- Children’s Treatment Network Simcoe York
- Kerry’s Place Autism Services
- Kinark Autism Services
- York Support Service Network
All workshops are for families with children with a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder and are registered with The Ontario Autism Program (OAP).